I was clearing up my files on my desktop till i found a folder containing my street photography. I did some editing and here it is.....
I took the photos in the evening and i swear all the cats were napping....its like their napping session or something..

Such a clean and pretty cat....if only i could bring it home

Ready to Pounce!

This cat scared the bejeebees out of me cause it had that leopard face and it seems like its gonna eat me....

aaah...im just gonna relax here.....

ZzZzZ....photographer!......ahh....ZzZzZ....*too sleepy to be bothered by me*

Same goes here....hahaha

next top cat model.....

King of the neighbourhood...

meh...photographer....im gonna turn my head to the other side....

waaaaaat?

Peek-a-boo....

West Coast from the back....the far end is the famous Blue Horizon...and much further back is West coast park...

View from the 25th floor....west coast.....

West Coast in the evening.....

More of west coast.....i didn't realize how close the blocks are.....

West Coast landmark.....u can see this building from far.....

I wouldn't want to fall off the roof......