Wednesday, June 25, 2008 Geek: scary sh*t
6/25/2008 08:45:00 PM
Stomach ulcer (Gastric) can be one pretty b!tch....it hurts like crazy and you can't even sleep properly even when the medicine is taking effect. The worst thing was that the medicine made my stomach even more bloated with gas and eventually you know....u need to get it out......my oh my i was like a farting machine these few days....muahahahaha
Anyway thanks for all the well wishes from all of you, i can say that im 90% recovered and today i cycled at least 5 1/2 rounds at west coast park non-stop....and did some pull ups and now I FEEL GOOD! wooooho......all that endorphin rush is making me hyper!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Can't believe it! tomorrow will be exactly 2 weeks before im leaving for the 'resort' island for 2 whole weeks (16 days) of torture and pain. Honestly, yes i am looking forward to it very much because i take this like another school camp but part of me are still quite nervous because of the uncertainty of what I'll be doing and the people I'm going to meet whom i will share my bunk and other stuff which are even more personal.....urgh....mental torture. Hopefully i will meet some familiar faces from school...
On a positive note, at least my training will only be 10 weeks compared to those who went in earlier than me so once im in for the first 2 weeks, im just left with 8 weeks and yay! no more bmt.....wooho....
PS: Brother Barney book out last Friday with his big bag and bald head which make him look really like a man...hahaha....soo cool.....i can't wait for my head to be shave.
A BIG 20th Birthday to Shikin!!!
Stay Goofy!!
I miss your bangs....hahaha
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!