Monday, June 16, 2008 Geek: I want a driving license!!
6/16/2008 12:43:00 PM
She's the motivational factor for me to take up driving. The very first time i laid my eyes on her i was SOLD. Sexy eyes, nice lips and a curvaceous body....Wooot!
Well im talking about Citroen C4 Hatchback which still makes me drool ever since the last time i saw it with my very own eyes. I don't care what ever phobia i have about driving but i will get that license and buy this car ONE VERY FINE DAY!
Why not Mitsubishi, Honda, Nissan or other Japanese car? Cause they all are sooooo BORING! I love european/continental cars because of their unique design and nice interior. I don't mind paying extra for something that I'm gonna sit everyday for hours as long as it pleases my eyes body and mind :) Furthermore european/continental cars are much much safer and has rigid body. One day....One day YOU WILL BE MINE!!! Muahahahah!
Sexy and friendly face...... simple back design....nothing fancy... Even the speedometer is electronic and only the steering wheel moves while the centre piece stay in place....cool... Spacious and simplistic design....reminds me of Ikea... I want this version!! Citroen C4 2010 version......more sexy mean face... more curvier back.........oooh that light is sooo sexy.....hahaha
Come on!! Even the ad is cool!! I WANT THE TRANSFORMER CAR...hahaa
21 going on 22 this year.
Self-proclaimed geek.
Gadget enthusiast.
And NO! Im not your personal IT-Helpdesk...FOR GOD SAKE!
Aspiring photographer.
Sony Alpha 700 is my baby
Wants to be a counseling psychologist.
Mac user but love Windows.