Friday, April 11, 2008 geek: a note to a friend
4/11/2008 10:56:00 PM
Well....
Interesting and long discussion that we had the other night.
I can see your enthusiasm from every word that you wrote.
I used to feel the same way as you do, but the keyword is "Used".
Today that feeling is for another reason.
I read everything that your mind speaks off.
Just as i hope you did when it was my turn.
To be honest, it hurts cause you were attacking me left and right when i
had nothing to defend for, cause as of right now, i am not ready to stand up
for my opinion....well not yet.
I knew your intention were good, i can see that.
But shoving and forcing someone to do against what they believe is utterly disrespectful.
Im not criticizing the decision that you've made, im just saying...
I may not have your support but saying how you respect me after disrespecting me is a total confusion.
Think about it...as a friend....
Look at me! Im finally standing ....
See the difference!
Don't be sad, don't let the rain from you eyes touches the ground.
Im better of now than i was before because i truly feel i have found the answer to my everything.
Continue with your ardor ,
I know i will do the same for myself.
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!