Thursday, March 13, 2008 geek: Im hired!
3/13/2008 05:47:00 PM
You're Hired!!Thats the sentence that i've been waiting for quite some time...
I will be starting my first job on Tuesday together with Barnabas and soon enough hopefully
with aloysius too. We got our interview together today.....well i emailed them and asked if they have extra job slot for Barnabas.... luckily they did and for that
I WON'T BE WORKING ALONE....weeee!!
I will not be revealing where and what position i will be working as, but its a big organization
known all over the world. You've probably own something that they've made. Though the pay
kinda average but im just glad that i have a job now
:)
Try to guess where im working at...
PS: I HATE MY PHONE!!! I could still be jobless because of my phone....the people that wanted to hire me called me today and my stupid phone crashes on me!!! ARGH!! Thank god they called Barnabas and i was with him.....foooo!
I MISS MY MOTOROLA.....I HATE U NOKIA!!
FYI: Tomorrow will be an interesting day for me as well...i mean spiritually cause i will be meeting someone that could probably answer most of my life questions and curiosity. I will try to blog abt it on Sat.
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!