Monday, January 07, 2008 geek killed her
1/07/2008 09:23:00 PM
"I killed her.......yes i did....
I killed her.......till she bleeds..."
I had photography class as usual ....every monday......but today, I won't reveal the theme, so that it would be a surprise for the rest of my friends who are taking photography later in the week.... and i had a blast....for today's lesson !!
The most suay-iest thing is having to work with four.....yes bloody FOUR girls who kept screaming and talking so loudly......and that means i have to carry the heavy tripod.....grrr...
But it's okay....cause i get to kill ONE of them....
Here are my team's shots, its in a storyline:
.jpg)
She planned out the perfect day........ (photo by hanah)

to celebrate in surprise and misery......(photo by malini)

I led her to her death......(photo by nisa)
.jpg)
Finally....she's gone....... (photo by ME!!)

Why did i do it? WHY? (photo by fiona)
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!