Monday, December 03, 2007 geeky & orgasmic photography
12/03/2007 10:13:00 PM
Really had fun today in photography class.
I had nisa, malini, azhar and hanah in my team.
Hanah was my target of fun and tease.
Her nick name now is miss piggy from the muppets.
Shes the exact of miss piggy. hahahahaha
Anyway, today's theme was Line. Its about taking competition shot.
Being diferent and having a WOW picture. Im safe to say that i have a WOW picture which i took very last minute.
Oh ya....i woke up late today thanks to my alarm clock and my dad for not waking me up, i had to pay $15 for a cab ride from West coast to Woodlands......ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
.jpg)
This is Hanah, aka miss piggy who doesn't know how to blow soap bubbles
.jpg)
Miss. i very lazy to run up the escalator.....
.jpg)
HANAH HAS AN IPHONE!!! OMG....

DAMN COOL LAR!

Thats me and malinil....playing with nisa's new phone and put it as her wallpaper...hahaha
These are my photos for today:
THEME: LINES, The "Wow" factor
Team's Theme: The world is round

This is a beautiful shot of a spiral staircase

I played around with"Equalise" in photoshop.

Spiral carparks

Looking up.

My best shot of the day...i really love this shot. I like how the angle and lines leads u to the sky

I played around with it even more and i LOVE they clouds and sky

This is just a random shot which i did while running back to class....can u imagine it? haha
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!