Friday, November 30, 2007 geeky..hmmm...
11/30/2007 12:15:00 AM
So after careful consideration, i made the move.
I wrote a letter of leave for my guitar ensemble.
Tonite, im officially out of the club. There is too much at stake regarding FYP and guitar.
I don't think i can balance both of it anymore and since its my third year and im left with 3 months of school, i want to socialise more with my friends and classmates to enjoy this great moments.
That's it.
Im gone.
On other note, i recently posted about my new handphone.
Guess what, its no longer with me. I sold it off and exchange for something of my type of phone.
Aloy accompanied me to Toa Payoh to find shops that would take in my phone. It was hard but we managed to get one. I picked Nokia N91 as my choice because its a multimedia phone which has 4GB of memory, a great screen, nice design and cool camera. Though this isn't the latest in the market but hey at least im the very few who own this phone. I don't see many using it and Im really really loving it. The radio is crystal clear and the music player sounds AWESOME!!...wooooho!! The greatest thing about it is, it felt really solid because it is made of Stainless steel.....OMG!
This is my 5th Nokia phone that i ever owned and my first phone with radio and harddisk...lol

Nokia N91. Image from Gizmodo.com

Thats my baby.

Unique design rite....
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!