Tuesday, November 20, 2007 geeky new hair
11/20/2007 07:26:00 PM
I just installed Leopard OS X an equivalent to Vista on PC. Overall its a cool operating system nothing wow about it in my opinion. But there are some cool stuff that i love about it. I won't talk much about it, don't want to be too technical and geeky.
Finally the geek is gone!! I CUT MY HAIR!!..... I miss my old looking self. Its very uplifting after cutting your hair. I can feel the wind again on my head. Anyway, the reasons why i wanted to cut was firstly i hated my old hair, they make me look fat and round and secondly....urgh I JUST HATE THEM.
Afterwards, Kiat brought me and aloy to this very secluded spectacle shop and i just made a new one there, so does aloy. Quite a bargain for that kind of price and design. Aloy chose a very different design than he usually would pick, which i must say a little daring of him. I on the other hand went for a smaller size spectacles that fit my face nicely. I can't wait till i get them!

Installing Leopard...

That's aloy, getting his hair trimmed

Thats me, bye bye geek

Hello new hair....short and cool
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!