Wednesday, November 21, 2007 geeky inspiration
11/21/2007 08:45:00 AM
Here is my shot for week 9. The theme is Urban landscape and damn its a hard theme especially if you're planning to shoot it in woodlands. But some of my classmates manage to do so which i thought were really cool. My team on the other hand decided to go to Jurong East where more interesting shots can be taken. I decided to take a shot of the train track bridges at Jurong east mrt station but sadly it was drizzling and i couldn't get the one that i initially planned. I thought i would get B for my grading cause mine doesn't really say urban landscape but it turn out good and i got great feedback by my faci.
I love how the lines on the bridge curve and turn...

Urban landscape by me
Grade: A
Something that made my day...
a comment by my photography faci..
"
Once again you did some good work. I always look forward to seeing what you are going to produce, you have the makings of a good photographer, keep practicing."
Im writing this not to brag but to show what more faci should be doing....
give more constructive and inspiring words.
IF all faci does this more often, i bet there would be more Happier students in school.
**poof** off to become a great photographer **poof**
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!