I did my own groceries shopping today after fyp meeting cause my parents are away in malaysia for 4 days. They're attending some concert and stuff. Doing groceries shopping can be quite daunting cause there is so many things to choose and buy. Anyway, i was there just to get 2 days of food supply. I can't believe that 2 days of food supply just cost me $10.
A funny incident happened today, i wanted to get tomatoes for my sandwich but i don't really know how to choose a tomato properly and the people around me especially the aunties giving me that "What the hell is this kid doing here?" kinda look, cause i was like analyzing the skin texture and pinching it to see if its too soft....hahaha so embarrassing!! I quickly picked 2 tomatoes, put it in a bag, send for weighing and walk off quickly ....hahaha
Im sorry if i've been away for quite sometime especially on MSN as i've just formatted my entire laptop (Windows + Mac). The whole process took me more than 5 hours just to install an operating system and get the necessary software running. Urgh!! thank god im left with a semester of school then i can just stick to my mac.

Installing my Mac OS X

Wooooho im done! Welcome screen...

Fried Hokkien mee at banquet causeway is to die for!! but small portion...

My groceries....

I bought this just to try it out since its was on introductory offer...Its like a popiah...

It looked horrible when u steamed it but it taste really good. I bought 2 packs and im gonna try to pan fry them tomorrow.

My crackers with campbell chicken mushroom soup...i like it!.....thats my dinner.

I LOVE MY MAC....i downloaded this dj software and it kept me company for hours. I made my own remixes and i felt like a dj for a day...hahaha DJ Geek.