Monday, April 23, 2007 Update
4/23/2007 01:28:00 AM
Sorry ppl!
I was pretty much busy the whole week with my sis's wedding, SLA performance, Guitar practice and etc.....arrrrr!!! so tiring...
Anyway, my sis's wedding went perfectly fine and she look gorgeous on her wedding day. I got to meet my cousins whom i only sees once a year and those that i didn't know were my cousin...woahahaha.....too much info to take in. I Talked quite alot to one of my cousin who apparently doing almost the same course as me but at TP with his bro. He's quite nice though and this is sorta our first time talking for so long cose we usually only meet during Hari Raya and thats it. So its a good bonding session....
Im quite exhausted from helping and running around helping my parents with the ceremony....and they better pay me!!!! hahahaha.....actually they already did but i'll post it on another entry.
I'll post more pictures the next time.....im going to bed now........going to school in 6 hours
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!