Saturday, March 03, 2007 Tired
3/03/2007 11:14:00 PM
OMG i couldn't believe i spent so much hours changing the WHOLE entire coding and design for my BLOG. I wanted to change the code because i want something specific in my layout......found one which suited perfectly but ..........I dunno who does this coding but .....ITS THE TOUGHEST ONE I'VE Ever work on.....urgh!!!!
Anyway, great news...i got my new temporary phone to replace my 3 year old phone which broke down last month. I've found someone who wanted to sell his old phone which only been used for a couple of months.... therefore since im looking for one.....i got great price for it! Im loving this phone because its has 2 megapixel very clear camera, flash and 3G....weeee!!! hahahah though this phone is not that new in the market but i still love motorola phones....they're sexy.

My sexy black beast......V3x Black.....it looked new eh?
I just realized that if u look closely...it resembles a car
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!