Monday, March 12, 2007 Finally
3/12/2007 12:55:00 AM
What if someone gave u an assignment to design a 6 page program booklet in 2 days? Would u do it? Well i just did and it is exhausting.....less than a week till the concert and to think that the club have complete everything is totally wrong. I was told to design 6 pages program booklet asap. I slept at 4 am both previous nights and still quite tired. Its hard to come up with design especially in 2 days. I did my best.....for those who will be coming to my concert will get to see what i did for the booklet.
Anyway, the Guitar's blog finally is up and i can see that everyone is quite excited about it and i hope that the energy won't die off so soon. People! Please use the forum.....its the big thing above the tagboard just click on it and register.
I was browsing through RP's IG websites and realized that RP Wind Symphony have just changed their skin and apparently they have the same color scheme as us....hahaha what a coincidence...i guess both club sorta think alike.....but don't worry we're alittle different. Every club has their own unique-ness and approach.
6 days till the concert!! and i haven't trim my hair and buy my shoes!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
To those of you who wants to see my best/fastest/easiest blog creation ever!
Go to RP Guitar Ensemble blog:
http://www.republicgenre.blogspot.com
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!