![]()
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
GEEK!
Monday, January 08, 2007 Pic
Anyway, today's is a great accomplishment because, I managed to play most of the song ...just need more practice and time...... U CAN DO IT!!! =) Oh not to forget, my class celebrated 3 birthday babies for this month and we bought them this HUMONGOUS Oreo Cheese cake which cose like $28 from the school Kaffe Esplanade. The taste was okay, i only ate a slice but shikin and Faiza are like the queen eaters....ESPECIALLY SHIKIN....YES U!!! I think she ate like 3 or 4 slices....OMG.....!!! I ate 1 and already experiencing stomach ache because of the cheese and so does faiza and yet she still eats it....LOL.... Btw, since my MacBook Pro comes with a webcam, i thought it would be a great idea of recording myself on camera and see myself on the screen. I do find it weird looking at myself, i don't really see that person as me and hearing ur voice which sounded so different than what you thought you sounded like. Im gonna make this my project and record every single day of my life with my friends until the school term end. Im gonna post it perhaps after the whole school semester is complete. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ZAHRAN, RAHEEM and JJ CAM WHORING PART 2 Made to fit by: geek! Self-proclaimed geek. Gadget enthusiast. And NO! Im not your personal IT-Helpdesk...FOR GOD SAKE! Aspiring photographer. Sony Alpha 700 is my baby Wants to be a counseling psychologist. Mac user but love Windows. |
