![]()
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
GEEK!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 Bowling
I did well for my first game, scoring at a high 156....hehehehe....*paiseh* but did super badly on the second game. I BLAME THIS ON THE IDIOTIC MAN NEXT TO US !!! The way he bowled is such a distraction....he dashes to the front and threw his balls up and which eventually the balled slammed on the lane and bang loudly onto the pins.......URGH!...I swear to u that if he bowls anymore, there would be a big hole on the lane....... Forget abt the stupid man, we went to have our dinner at Marina Square's Food court and i had my Nasi Lemak with Popiah from my FAVORITE shop which own by Qiji and as usual....ITS DAMN NICE!!! :D Once done with our meal, we talked about our past during secondary school days and our funny experience. It was HILARIOUS....hahahaha i think we sat there almost 1 1/2 hrs.....and finally Hadi called and we asked him to join us cause he's on his way home from the Open house. We played pooled next and met Hadi there. Boys being boys, we challenged each other to the all time favorite DAYTONA USA racing....hahahahaha.....it was fun but Zahran had problems with his car and eventually stalled in the middle of the track and causes lots of crashes among us. I end the race with 3rd place cause Yaohong crashed on me during the last lap and i lost lots of ground and didn't managed to catch up......sigh....hehee Hadi was Hungry and Cranky, he wanted to eat Chicken Rice at Bugis and we're at Marina.....so we walked all the way there just to fulfill his hunger....lol...what good friends are for eh? It was my first time there and i didn't realize that all they serve were CHINESE FOOD.....i was like are u guys joking?! but eventually i saw the Halal logo and i was like.......OMG IM IN HEAVEN!!!!!! I LOVE CHINESE FOOD!!!! hehehehehee.....so nice...they have so many choices of food at a reasonable price too!! I didn't eat much, i shared a plate of Wantons with faiza which only cost $3 and have lots of them and it has quite a nice filling too... Hadi ate twice, first was some ...Fishball noodle i think, then it was Steamed Chicken rice....OMG...Hadi has one big appetite!! After the meal all of us went home cause of Faiza's 10.15 curfew...lol....i took the bus home while the rest took the train. It was 1 hour journey ride home and I THANK GOD I HAVE James Morrison to accompany me.....weeeeeeeeeeee...!!! Yao Hong Pooling... I drank Poo Juice?! hahahaa no....its KICKAPOO!!....what a nostalgic drink....It sounds weird when you separate each syllable.....KICK-A-POO....hahahahah.....im drunk with SUGAR!!! lolMade to fit by: geek! Self-proclaimed geek. Gadget enthusiast. And NO! Im not your personal IT-Helpdesk...FOR GOD SAKE! Aspiring photographer. Sony Alpha 700 is my baby Wants to be a counseling psychologist. Mac user but love Windows. |
