I've always hate Christmas cose there is nothing to watch on tv. Channel 5 is always predictable with award shows which are months late after broadcast in the states. Thank God for cable!! I finally got to watched one of my favorite oldie movie from the past. I've watched it before on Disney Channel but i couldn't remember the title of the movie. Somehow when i was channel surfing, the intro of the movie seems familiar....hahahaha....it's the original YOURS, MINE AND OURS!!!
I looooove the original one cose its much funnier and the story line is waaaaay better than the re-make version.....urgh....finally i got to watch it again!! and on some channel which i didn't think i would be watching on....hahaha....MGM!....and they ONLY play oldie movies from the 90s to way back.


Left: Newer version. Right: Original version
Yesterday, i did what i wanted to for a loooooong time......
I COMPLETED WATCHING THE WHOLE SEASON 1 OF PRISON BREAK!!
weeeee!! i've always wanted to but just don't have the time to do so....
This show have been on my ipod for months and after watching the whole season...i gotta say....to all Prison Break fans...U MUST STAY TUNE!!! more troubles for scofield and his gang!!
The last few episode were good and unpredictable and I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 2.
PS: Channel 5 is currently showing episode 14 (I think) and there are a total of 22 episodes...

One of the best shows ever!