Saturday, November 18, 2006 West Coast Park
11/18/2006 07:39:00 PM
Hmmm.....its been awhile since i update this blog.
Nothing much to update except that im looking forward to the holidays which is in 2 weeks!!!
Wooohooooooo!!
I just came back from cycling at West Coast Park and the park never change abit....
i can't wait for the barrier to be complete so that i can sit near the jetty and look at the sea :)
I've been practicing my guitar really hard and the newer piece is getting much harder.....crap!!
On the side, i've been practicing the piano trying to learn Farid's Avenged sevenfold song and Rihanna's unfaithful....which i already got the intro rite...just the chrous.
Anyways, school is tiring, been reaching home almost at 11 every single nite, thank god i got all my stuff done in school before going home.
I need a break.....

This is my cousin's cat, Mika ........damn cute!!! but it has a freaky look

ADORABLE!

Farid playing Avenge of fold song.....arrrrr....i want to learn!!

The best Anatomy class in history!! Gillian acting as a professional Dermatologist and Isa as a research student...hahaha cool
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!