Hi peeps....this is a very special entry as this will be my 300th post on my blog....wow.....soo cool....this month im also celebrating 2 years of blogging. Theres the ups and downs of maintaining a blog but it is certainly nothing but good memories.
So today, i had to come to school eeeeeeeeeeeeeeearly in the morning...all salbiah's fault...hehehe cose the camp for the secondary school kids started at 8 am. I was suposedly to be camera-man for the event but in the end i was needed to cover up for a person. I was chosen to be a leader and im enjoying every mintue of it.
These bunch of kids were AWESOMELY cool and some look so adorable. I love my team 2 aka blog monsters ....hehehehehe....i would always call them my little monsters. The great thing abt my team is that they are sooo enthusiastic and they communicate very well.
I hope for tomorrow's workshop, they would attend the class and we're gonna have more fun but i doubt that everyone would attend tomorrow as today is tiring enuff!
After the class, we all sat together and deberif and gave feedbacks about the event but somehow it managed to digress to joke session. We were laughing hard all the time from the lame jokes that i gave to the ones that Jam gave us.
I still have 2 more days of this summer camp and i'll upload more cool photos tomorrow!

ariel accepting his punishment