![]()
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
GEEK!
Sunday, February 12, 2006 saturday
So anyways, met Daniel at Redhill as usual I’m late cose the toopid freaking bus driver is always late and drive so slow! I had to take cab from the bus interchange to the mrt station….there goes my $3. So as usual me and Daniel were excited for the training but when we were at the courts, it was absolute silence with only a member practicing his serving. We had all 4 courts to ourself and played from 1 to 4pm. It was fun cose Dr. Loke wasn’t there to train us so we played on our own. After the badminton session, Daniel and me decided to head to the gym and did a couple of running and weights. It was quite exhausting but im still energetic. Ran 25 minutes non-stop on the thread mill and did rowing and stuff and couple of weights. We change and clean ourself after an hour of gym-ing. Afterwards, we went to Mac to have our so call dinner…..hehehe what a waste of time training and have junk food afterward..hehehe. Daniel still insisted on eating the fries after I told him that Mac recently admits that their fries is 1/3 more trans fat than what they wrote on the nutrional fact. But we didn’t care so I bought my chicken fantastic meal and he had oreo ice cream thingy and a cone of ice-cream….yes! 2 ice-cream…he’s crazy. Aniways I shared my fries with him since he kept commenting how much he wants to eat fries….grr!! …made me feel guilty! We headed home after that but I had a split headache after the meal…..ouch! During the bus journey Daniel slept in the bus so I didn’t wake him and alight the bus…now im at home resting my sore muscle…and prepare myself for tomorrow’s horrifying lesson of cognitive with this toopid new facilitator which kept talking about her culture and racial background……geeeez! ….stop with your proud background!!....you’re an ASIAN face it!!....so annoyed….cose she gave me C for last week lesson. Never have I had a C for my cognitive daily grade……..ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRr!!!! Made to fit by: geek! Self-proclaimed geek. Gadget enthusiast. And NO! Im not your personal IT-Helpdesk...FOR GOD SAKE! Aspiring photographer. Sony Alpha 700 is my baby Wants to be a counseling psychologist. Mac user but love Windows. |
