Monday, January 09, 2006 My phone
1/09/2006 07:55:00 PM
Woah today's culture problem was quite hard, my team had to do the chinese birth abt the one month celebration thingy and we had to go to chinatown to get some info and interview. It was rainy and made it much harder. So we did this and that complete everything and bleah.......arrr.....so lazy to update .....aniways i found lots of pic of me that wasnt taken by me......MUST BE TOOPID AH LIAN PLAY WITH MY FONE, TAKE PIC I DUNNO!!! KNS !!!....hehehehe
SOME OF THE PICTURES WERE TAKEN ON FRIDAY, COGNITIVE LESSON 9

I was discussing/arguing with azeem abt something....

Me hard at work doing ppt, while watching movies ;P

I couldn't see clearly what ah lian was doing, cose i was cleaning my specs....kns...ah lian!! lol!

God knows what Fadilah aka "Miss SWAN" was thinking
Miss Swan broke her nail? hahaha dun think so
Saw liying today....wanted to take a pic with her nice new hair
Chinatown was very nicely decorated
Part of ChinaTown
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!