Monday, January 23, 2006 Enterprise
1/23/2006 11:19:00 PM
I had Enterprise module today and surprisingly it was quite easy to do and find. I had nothing much to write today except that getting to play CS again just Rox! anyways, Aisyah CS skill KICKASS!! hahah she shot Aidil and Braden couple of times and not just ordinary shot.....but ....HEAD SHOT! hehehe. Today, i also discussed with Salbiah for her 'SO CALL' business proposal about hiring me to do a video for graduation thingy. Im still cracking my head for ideas but i roughly know how it's gonna be about...i think i seriously need to change my course to Media.

Well this is my facilitator, Alex Lim, he said his new year's resolution is to have a better hand writing...hmmm he's getting there though........ONE STEP AT A TIME....I CAN FINALLY READ WHAT HE IS WRITING!!! Yippy!
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!