Thursday, October 06, 2005 Thursday
10/06/2005 10:28:00 PM
Almost a week of the new semester and Im already burned out for the week. So far I like my new class but it cant be compared to my old class of pd0117. This new class is such a workaholics and I’m not kidding. They practically work non-stop and taking a break is like never in their dictionary. But I can say that all of them are super genius but there those freeloaders and question bomber. I hope I won’t be in the same team as them, I just couldn’t stand those people. Today I had enterprise and I was so nervous yesterday cose I thought that it was gonna be tough but silly me, it turned out to be rather easy and my team work’s was also commendable by the facilitator and she said that other team should learned something from us cose we use various resources eg. Statistics to back our stand….hehehe cool…and it was even more cooler cose that was my slide..hehehehe. Aniways tomorrow is Friday yeah!! But sian tomorrow is basic science module, which is never my favourite.....hope that tomorrow’s problem statement isn’t that hard and I heard that it is about water...kns...boring topic.
Today I was also suppose to help Fahmezah and Julia prepare for the president visit thingy but I couldn’t stay long as Im gonna have my dinner with my family at IMM. Supposedly I must meet them at 5 at Plaza but I couldn’t find them and it was almost 5.30, so I went home. I wanna say sorry to both Fahmezah and Julia for not being able to help them…..so sorry :(
…. Sigh....miss my old class and btw did anyone bring home the basketball?
Sorry if u see some wierd character in the entry, cose i typed it using my fone.
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!