
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
GEEK!
GEEKY CONTINUUM
Saturday, August 27, 2005 A letter to god
8/27/2005 11:17:00 AM
Dear god, I really need your help, one of my close friends is having problem with her family and it is beyond my help to help her out of her misery. She been doing something unhealthy to herself to help herself out of it and im worried, so does the other close friends of mine which is close to her too. I need a favour from you to console her and help her from the misery which she is in and not let her do anything stupid that could harm her. We love her so much that we treated her like our little sister and we do not want our sister to get hurt. I hope that my prayer will be answered just like the other prayers that you answered and blessed me with. Sincerely, Demarius
layout by: hilary
Made to fit by: geek!
|